Listen the spiritual Music online. My Online Spiritual Music Contains Various Famous Bhajans, mostly AOL (Art Of Living) Bhajans and some sacred chants and some Bhajans by other singers.
I also took some bhajans sang by non indians. Most of the Bhajans are made for the online musical satsang which can be sang in a group or even alone. I have restricted their downloading from various download manager tools like Real Player etc. I request people to enjoy the music and if they like this then please purchase their audio cds from the respective organizations.
- Atmastakam (Shivoham) – Chitra Roy
- Guru Ki Mahima – Chitra Roy
- Mere Satguru Ki Chavi – Chitra Roy
- Achutam Keshavam – Vikram – Krishna
- Krishna Govinda – Vikram – Krishna
- Radhe Radhe – Vikram – Krishna
- Bhole Ki Jai – Vikram
- Amazing Grace – Vikram – Russian Rock
- Jai-2 Radha Raman – Vikram Russian Rock
- Narayana Narayana – Vikram – Russian Rock
- Durge Durge
- Gayatri Mantra (Sang by Non Indians)
- Om Namashivaye (Remix)
- Narayan Hari Om – Divya Prabha
- Shiva Raja – Divya Prabha
- Om Namah Shivaya – Divya Prabha
- Shakti Devi Ki Jai – Divya Prabha
- Narayana – I.Escribano
- Hey Ma Durga – I.Escribano
- Jaya Guru Om – Valentin
- Krishna Manohar (Western Mix)
- Narayana – Bhanu – Call of the Divine
- Shiva Om – Bhanu
- Hey Ananda – Bhanu
- Hari Sundara – Bhanu\
- Guru Om – Bhanu
- Om Namo Narayana
- Shri Rama Rama – Sahil
- Ganesha Om – Sahil
- Parameshwaram – Sahil
- Jaano Janno Jaano – Cosmic Celebrations – Sahil
- Jaya Jagdambe Ma – Cosmic Celebrations – Sahil
- Ram Kripa Avtaran
- Satguru Mein Teri Patang – Swami Narayan
- Bhaj Lo Swami Narayan – Swarn Swar 5 (YDSD)
- I Seek Sensei – SGI
- Sunder Kanha – Rishi Nitya Pragaya
- Jai Jai Radha Raman – Rishi Nitya Pragaya
- Om Namaha Shivaya – Rishi Nitya Pragaya
- Vishnu Stuti – Uma Mohan and G.Ghayathri Devi
- Maha Ganapati Mool Mantra – Uma Mohan
- Shivakata Shambho
- Moolamantra 2
- Om Guruve Namah – Fredic Butchet
- Narayana Hari Om – Gayatri
- HanumanChalisa – Hamuman (Movie)
- JaiHanuman – Hanuman (Movie)
- Jai Radha Madhav – Jagjit Singh
- Hey Ram – Jagjit Singh
- Om Guruve Namah
- Radhe Shayam Dhun
- Mere toh Girdhar Gopal – Chitra Singh
Also there are Sacred Chants that are available on the website
Most of the Chants given in the chants section are from the album Sacred Chants Vol – III
The stotras rendered in this album create vibrations in the body, heart and mind which will in turn work on the immune system to relieve one from stress and give him the freedom of immortality.
Vishnu stuti-Vishnu shodashanamani
Contemplating, on the protector of all creation, to make us embodiments of peace-like Himself. To relieve us of the fear of existence, rebirth and disease, protecting our body parts and our actions at every moment.
Experiencing… the existence of the force that is all knowing, which guides us as a local guide would do, taking us where we should go without obstacles deterring our progress. This guiding compassionate energy which bestows auspiciousness and joy will always protect us.
Feeling… that this body is merely a gift to us to experience freedom. The Heavenly Healer is present in each cell of our being and will respond to our gratitude and love for Him, automatically healing our system…
Calling upon… the vital driving force, which acts upon all that is, protecting our physical body and being, expelling negativities from our consciousness, making us free of stress, bestowing upon us a silent mind, powerful physique with constant reception of divine grace.
This body is not ours… we have but the pleasure of using it to execute the divine will. The in-dweller who resides in our hearts is adored and worshipped and requested to take care of His abode – this body. All actions we do knowingly or unknowingly which displease creation, seek pardon at the feet of the all compassionate. His home, our body is now His responsibility to protect!
Sri Vaishta has rendered this composition, making one aware of how each of our body parts is being protected by our creator, how the divine doctor attends to our every cell, which function ceaselessly without us being aware of it. Feeling the presence of this divine protector itself, is the medicine for eternal life. Awaken and experience the nectarine taste of immortality…
A prayer to ‘Rudra’ (meaning-elevation from suffering) a phenomenon, personified, which causes us to be delivered of pain. Markandaya’s divine words request the cosmic controller to set us free of the fear of death and disease, born out of attachments and insecurities. This freedom experienced by saints could be ours by merely listening to these wonderful words.
We ask for clarity, properity and peace to engulf every being in creation and transport us to the plane of supreme bliss, where there is no judgement, disease or suffering-only the beauty of sacredness….
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to Listen to my Online Collection of Art of Living Bhajans, Spiritual Music,Sacred Chants, Online Musical Satsang etc.
LET PEACE, PROSPERITY AND ENLIGHTENMENT ENGULF EACH LIVING BEING ON THIS PLANET.